Property type: Apartment
Address: Rīga, Ogļu 30
Price: 330 000 EUR (3 323.26 EUR/m2)
Floor: 2. from 3.
Area: 99.3 m2
Building type: Wooden
Series: Pre-war building
Object ID: TR214
Exclusive 3-room apartment in the renovated project by the famous Latvian architect M. Nuksha. There is a magnificent view from the apartment windows on the President Palace and the port.
If you at least once visit the quiet centre of Riga City with its architectural masterpieces, you will feel in a moment like to acquire the real estate in Latvia. We present to your attention a spacious three-room apartment in a newly rebuilt house. Interior decoration is fully consistent with the authenticity of the wooden facade. This option is ideal for those who prefer the retro style in interior design. Admirers of decorations of past decades will duly appreciate the combination of carved wooden details and advanced materials.
- Living room open-space, with a kitchen and a romantic Daugava-river view
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, heated floors
- Guest toilet, with connections for washing-mashine
- Only natural materials were used
- Economical gas heating
- The apartment is suitable for residence permit, the evaluation of the apartment is included in the price;
- parking space (registered in the Land Register)
- separate storage.
Member of the board/ Real Estate Adviser